Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"There is an idea of Brandon Riddle; some kind of abstraction" -American Psycho

For every class I have to answer a "Who am I" type question, I manage to think of the song Sweet Dreams.
Anywho my name is Brandon Riddle, legally it's Mills but that should be changed shortly. I strongly dislike writing about myself if I can't sensationalize one or two things, but I have a feeling that may be frowned upon here. So doing the best I can, here we have it; I follow rule 32 and enjoy the little things, as well as the show Archer. Unfortunately for many people, I have a knack for making immature jokes. That's not just blurting out "That's what she said" at opportune moments, but also using Pokemon, Star Wars and other nerdy references whenever possible.
Generally I keep my "about me" post short and sweet because I'm really a boring person. It's my ideas which somehow manage to keep friends around. That sounds like a liberal statement but it's more or less accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment